 Local / Australia / 4879
Re: Whats all this about?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 23:31:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
I was checing Ebay for train items when i found this:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=569662194

Seller location = Germany
Auction Currency = Australian dollars
???

The seller does have zero ratings at this stage. Something a bit sus? I was
almost ready to put a bid in for this.

Santosh

I've seen this before in other German Auctions, but it is a rarity to
be sure...I just think its funny...the auction should be DM (deutche-marks)
What's suspect about the seller is the shades and the me.  It means
they've probably traded user names because of previous negative history for
one reason or another...and should be carefully looked at before bidding
on.

Benjamin Medinets