 Local / Australia / 4914
Re: What's all this about?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:32:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
[1] SYDLUG - my suggestion to resolve the Studs/Slugs debate, It might be
boring, but it isnt ambiguous.

This is just silly.

I was the biggest proponent of 'Studs' for all the reasons we have
disccussed so many times.  We talked about this and sorted it months and
months ago.  However I am not at all interested in defending it forever - I
leave the field to the SLUGs.  (I'll be over here in the corner just
building Lego and MB models and websites ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going regardless...