 Local / Australia / 4915
Re: Not Kirk, Cook, Cagney or either of the Saints...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:39:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:

I still haven't heard from NSW-AMRA, I think they may have thought I was
having them on, or they don't want lego because it's not serious or
whatever. Does someone else (i.e an Adult) want to give it a go? Perhaps if
we said that we "kitbash from precision moulded Danish ABS components, using
a selective comrpession scale of <insert proper measure here> to create high
detail modular scenery and rolling stock" instead of "we build with LEGO"
perhaps they'll take us a bit more seriously. Or if instead of trying for
their flagship show a smaller (unfortunatly sooner) show may be the go, see
what info is along that line.

Welcome back dude.

Maybe sending them some pictures is in order....

Richard
Still baldly going...