 Local / Australia / 4983
Re: Australian 2001-1 Catalog Dates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:10:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
Considering the content of this issue, I think they have a cheek even giving
it away free, let alone thinking of charging for it.  It did come with some
LOM stickers and a 2001 catalogue, but that was the only highlight for me.

"The worst issue ever" perhaps?

And I wonder how much shown in the catalog will ever be available
in Australia (children's clothes, the cargo system, Scala ?)

It was disappointing that there was no special offer in this issue;
the last one wasn't that great (SW Droids/skiff), but some of the
earlier ones were pretty good - Exploriens starship, Y-wing/Tie and
the Flybot.

Cheers

Richie Dulin