 Local / Australia / 4963
Re: Australian 2001-1 Catalog Dates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 02:12:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
Hi, are the dates in the 2001-1 catalog Australian Release dates. The
catalog has the aus tag on the back cover (Or have they confused AUS with
Austria (AUT) Again?

Bye!
Jamie

Yep...judging from the Belgian 2001.1 catalogue [And guess what...except for
the language [and the Belgian one having lego contact details on the white
area on the back cover] they have finally released an international
catalogue (excluding Sepp....oops, US'ians). We seem to be about 1 month
behind Belgium on release months, though.

A couple of other notes about our catalogue...
On the page with the lego web club info, there's a paragraph that says World
Club membership is FREE if you sign up on-line..I haven't tried this yet,
though. {However I intend to try this weekend...]

The back cover...
The picture looks very like free-style/'classic' parts...yet i can't seem to
find the parts in any sets in the catalogue :(

Benjamin Whytcross [waiting for action/alpha team next month :) (The
Welshishish could be in for a surprise with what I'm planning :) )]

b_whytcross@hotmail.com