 Local / Australia / 4962
Re: 25% off all lego at Target this week (at least in Brisbane)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 02:09:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

Many Thanks. TRU open Sunday eh, now only if i can get out of bed early
enough!

Well, I must disagree with Mel on this one. Maybe TRU was open on Sunday in
Brisbane at some time, e.g. before Christmas. However, I've visited Mt
Gravatt on Sunday a few weeks back and found TRU was definitely closed. So,
if Sunday trading at TRU really matters to you, I'd phone first and confirm
before making the trek.

I do apologise! It's the Aspley Store that is still open on Sunday (10am -
4pm)!  Mt Gravatt (Garden City) stopped their sunday trading just after
Xmas.  Sorry once again! - rang up and confirmed this for you! :)

Mel

Kerry