 Local / Australia / 5003
Re: Australian World Clug Magazine (was Re: Australian 2001-1 Catalog Dates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 05:13:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
From the looks of this offering, either they don't have enough members to
make it worthwhile them spending a lot of effort on it, or they couldn't be
bothered, you decide!

Any ideas on how many members there are? What's the highest membership
number issued? (mine's 000144 - you've got to admire the optimism in those
leading zeroes!)

Don't forget Australia shares with (at least) New Zealand, Hong Kong,
Singapore and Malaysia, given some of the MOC's in earlier issues.

I wonder if there's any scope for an approach from our user groups to
provide content?

Cheers

Richie