 Local / Australia / 5014
Re: Australian World Clug Magazine (was Re: Australian 2001-1 Catalog Dates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 23:15:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Well at least you guys got the damn thing. I joined about Oct last year and
I have had one magazine so far. When did this most recent one arrive?

Kerry

Mine arrived on Friday (yesterday) which our order arrived instead though
:(, weird you didn't get yours Kerry, you are not far from me! and all 3 of
mine arrived... Mel