 Local / Australia / 5074
Re: Australian World Clug Magazine (was Re: Australian 2001-1 Catalog Dates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:10:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Well at least you guys got the damn thing. I joined about Oct last year and
I have had one magazine so far. When did this most recent one arrive?

Mine arrived yesterday (Monday).  I don't think you're missing any issues.

Back on that free web offer, which Martin found the ref for (well done!)-
obscure isn't it!  I'd hardly call writing to an address or calling your
local CA number "signing up online".  They also get an issue every 2 months,
rather than every 3.  This "here's 1 extra year" offer doesn't quite cut it
though, it should be 2.  I'm actually considering writing and complaining
about this, it doesn't matter where the catalogue was printed or who it was
for (although it does reference Australia on the back and there's no "offer
not available in some places" disclaimer), it's effectively false advertising.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com