 Local / Australia / 4964
Re: We don't need another hero-fig...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 02:22:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Dave Low writes:
Listen all! This is the truth of it. Fighting leads to killing. And killing
gets to warring. And that was damn near the death of us all. Look at us now!
Busted up and everyone talking about hard rain! But we've learned, by the
dust of them all...Shantytown learned. Now, when minifigs get to fighting,
it happens here! And it finishes here! Two figs enter; one fig leaves.

In the desolation of the Welshishish homeworld, there is a small outpost of
what passes for sanity in these hand-of-god-forsaken days. A place where
figs can find new weapons, and test the ones they've made. A wretched hive
of scum and villainy ... no wait, that's another movie. A place called
ThunderClone.

Here the brave, the cunning, the impossibly stupid fight, so that one day
they might fight again. The Bricktorians won't know what hit them.

ROTFLMAO

I LOVE this.  Just fantastic.  Ahab bags 'impossibly stupid'.

Richard
Still baldly going...

Well, I think the Briktorians will reclaim that title...the snipers are back
to practicing on flame-thrower Jar-Jars...and you know what that means for
poor defenceless medics/engineers :)

As to the entire mobilization idea...they're looking into it :)

There's also the possibility of crane mounted ballistic missiles ;) [or if
we were to go medieval, it would make a great trebuchet with a couple of
minor changes :) ]

Benjamin Whytcross

b_whytcross@hotmail.com