 Local / Australia / 3892
Re: Unusual Chrissy set (2250) found!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 21:08:33 GMT

Deidre Rushton Brumby wrote in message ...

Given that the advent season was half over by the time mine made it home I
haven't opened it, I'm saving it for next year, but it looks pretty good.
The price was $24.95 if I recall correctly.

Pause says 234 elements, so that's about 11 Aussie cents per part which is
pretty good! What sort of elements do you get in the set?

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/