 Local / Australia / 3804
Re: MUGs attending STUDfest 2001.1 in NSW - and BUGS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 01:43:52 GMT

Kerry Raymond wrote in message ...

Of course, Richard's offer to use his house was probably not made in the
expectation of an army of people coming from interstate. Before we all make
too many plans, perhaps Richard needs to get a chance to say "stop -- this
is too many people".

Certainly! I was eagerly awaiting his thoughts on this discussion - when I
realised that he hasn't posted for a couple of days. Anybody heard from him?

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/