 Local / Australia / 3767
Re: MUGs attending STUDfest 2001.1 in NSW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 22:14:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

I'm definitely planning to attend STUDfest 2001.1 at Richard's place, by
then I should be able to take some leave from work. I'm more than happy to
supply transportation, as I know the way there, and my new (used) Magna is
easily large enough to transport four in comfort, possibly even five but
then we might be a little short of space for the Lego we bring ;-)

So, who's interested in coming? I think we'd need to arrange some overnight
accomodation, presumably near Bowral/Mittagong, whether we'd need some
before and after the event depends on what time Richard expects us all to
turn up, I guess. If STUDfest 2001.1 commences early afternoon then I'm game
for a 5am Melb departure, is this too early for other MUGs?  (Well, I know
it wouldn't be a problem for Ben, if he were coming that is.)

I was actually thinking of taking the train up on Fri night, maybe returning
Sat night. Solves the problem of o'night accom. But I'm open to anything!!

Now, I'm calling it 2001.1 because I'm assuming that it's on a date _before_
the one at Ben's on the 25th Jan. Is this true? What is the exact date for
the one at Richard's? It's probably been mentioned here but buggered if I
can find it...

I thought the 25th was going to be at Sue Ann's? But no matter. When is
Studfest?

Anyway, let us know, guys. This would be a very, very cool STUDfest if we
had such a big showing... ;-)

Regards

ROSCO