 Local / Australia / 3830
Re: MUGs attending STUDfest 2001.1 in NSW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 08:02:00 GMT

I'm happy to delay the next MUGS gathering if everyone else is. The
Australia day long weekend would be far more convenient for travelling. Ben,
Paul, Ross, Martin, what do you all think?

I'll actually be in Sydney on the weekend on the 17th/18th Feb so maybe a
trip on the 4th might be a bit much -especially if I'm working

cheers

sue ann