 Local / Australia / 3829
Re: Damped Shock Question?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 07:51:44 GMT

This is (almost) exactly the way it worked for me. There is a simple
difference though, there is no Lego Turkey yet, so mines are direct from
Denmark..:-)

TLC people were all too nice and kind throughout the process, they were
incredibly quick to respond, they sent 4 instead of 2, and they even
didn't want me to send the broken ones.

Was a very nice experience..:-)

Selçuk

Braith Garden wrote:

Hi Jason,

Both of my damped shocks on the 8448 failed so I gave Lego Australia a call
and they replaced them with 4 new ones within a couple of weeks.
The phone number is 1800 683 100 (Freecall).

Cheers,

Braith.

In lugnet.loc.au, Jason King writes:
Hi everyone..
I have heard that the damped shocks in the 8448 set are known to break...
I think mine are starting to go, the spring on one is pushing through the
endcap and bits of plastic are breaking off inside....
Is this were they normally break?
I have had the set about 3-4 weeks, who do i contact to get it replaced.?

--
Jason King
LugNet #665