 Local / Australia / 3875
3874  |  3876
Subject:
Unusual Chrissy set (2250) found!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 03:55:33 GMT

Hi,
  Sorry if someone has already posted about this, but the news search is
currently down on Lugnet.

  I was wandering through some local stores when I noticed a really strange
Lego Christmas set, the 2250. It subdivides into 24 compartments, each with
a little polybag that makes a small toy. Collectively, they form a
spaceship.

  Has anyone else seen this set around? I've never even heard of it before.

Later,
David Drew.