 Local / Australia / 3874
Re: Excursion to the Powerhouse Museum, Sydney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 03:29:11 GMT

Hi,

Is that the museum by the harbour and the aquarium?  I was there a few years
ago.  I remember it being a pretty cool museum.

Dave Low <stinglessbee@hotSPAMFREEmail.com> wrote in message
Hi all,

A few members of STUDS (the Sydney Lego Users Group) will be visiting the
LEGO Action Show at the Powerhouse Museum this Saturday 16 December. We'll
be meeting outside the main entrance at 11 am. Any and all interested Lego
fans are most welcome to join us! The show features Star Wars, Dino Island
and Studios displays, and several Mindstorms robots. There's also a shop
with reasonably cheap sets and some Australian rarities such as Lego
watches. Admission to the Museum and exhibition is $9, $2 for children.

--DaveL