 Local / Australia / 3839
Re: Interstate dudes and dudettes at SF VII
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:19:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:
With that in mind, I was planning to take the Friday and Monday off, and
spend three nights' accomodation (at various places as yet unchosen),
[Snip]
Sounds like a lot of fun, maybe a bit hard on the wallet though :-)

Oh, and if we go in my car, I'd be doing all the driving ;-)
Even better :-)

I wasn't actually planning to visit the Powerhouse, in fact I wasn't
planning to actualy go into Sydney at all... last time I went up there it
was all traffic/crowds and very little Lego :-(  So how good _is_ this
display?
We don't all have to go to the display, only those that are interested could
organize to go the extra distance.  Then again if it gets good or bad
reviews that could sway the vote either way.

Martin