 Local / Australia / 3783
Re: MUGs attending STUDfest 2001.1 in NSW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 01:48:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

Sue Ann Barber wrote in message ...

I thought the 25th was going to be at Sue Ann's? But no matter. When is
Studfest?

Hmm.. I thought it was at my place too. Remember, I had plans to surface • the
space monorail?

Uhh... nope ;-)  But then I have the quintessential sieve-like memory - I
couldn't remember what was arranged so I assumed it was at Ben's again :-)

So now that PeteW has told us it's the 4th Feb, are you guys still
interested in organising attendance?

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/

Yep...I'm interested...I'll just have to find a way to get the Monday off...

Benjamin Whytcross

b_whytcross@hotmail.com