 Local / Australia / 3882
Re: MUGs/BUGs attending STUDfest 2001.1 in NSW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 23:25:11 GMT

Peter White wrote in message ...

Can we get confirmation from Richard that the 28th January is OK with the • host.
Paul.B, how does travel on the long weekend suit ?

Suits me fine - the main things for me are attending the STUDfest, and the
Powerhouse display. I'm fine with travelling up and back during the public
holiday.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164