 Local / Australia / 3771
Re: MUGs attending STUDfest 2001.1 in NSW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 03:14:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

Now, I'm calling it 2001.1 because I'm assuming that it's on a date _before_
the one at Ben's on the 25th Jan. Is this true? What is the exact date for
the one at Richard's? It's probably been mentioned here but buggered if I
can find it...

I thought each state was having it's own sequence ?
The first official 2001 Studfest is Sunday February 4th at Richard's.
I'm thinking of organising an unofficial event in January, maybe a soccer
tournament or something.

Yep, I think the one on 25th Jan is VIC 2001.1 no matter what. Just a matter of
whether the Powerhouse get-together bumps 4th Feb up to NSW 2001.2 or not...

Group excursions to events aren't included in our counts. Must be deemed
extra-curricular activities.  ;^)

pw