 Local / Australia / 3763
3762  |  3764
Subject:
MUGs attending STUDfest 2001.1 in NSW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 21:16:17 GMT

Ross Crawford wrote in message ...

I'm a MUG, and I'd love to see it, but I don't think I can make the 16th. • If
it's there for 3 months, I'll probably try to get up there sometime in new
year. Any other MUGS interested?

I'm definitely planning to attend STUDfest 2001.1 at Richard's place, by
then I should be able to take some leave from work. I'm more than happy to
supply transportation, as I know the way there, and my new (used) Magna is
easily large enough to transport four in comfort, possibly even five but
then we might be a little short of space for the Lego we bring ;-)

So, who's interested in coming? I think we'd need to arrange some overnight
accomodation, presumably near Bowral/Mittagong, whether we'd need some
before and after the event depends on what time Richard expects us all to
turn up, I guess. If STUDfest 2001.1 commences early afternoon then I'm game
for a 5am Melb departure, is this too early for other MUGs?  (Well, I know
it wouldn't be a problem for Ben, if he were coming that is.)

Now, I'm calling it 2001.1 because I'm assuming that it's on a date _before_
the one at Ben's on the 25th Jan. Is this true? What is the exact date for
the one at Richard's? It's probably been mentioned here but buggered if I
can find it...

Anyway, let us know, guys. This would be a very, very cool STUDfest if we
had such a big showing... ;-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164