 Local / Australia / 3762
Re: chrome Castle and Adventurers sets in Sydney (Brisbane :P)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 05:15:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
YES!!! I found someone here (close) who will be getting these sets! I am
such a happy pup!... Woolies that is :P BUT! they will not be available
until MONDAY! ARGHHHHH how typical, means early monday I will be on my
adventures! Anyone else need help with these sets??

The 'chrome' castle sets have now appeared at my local Woolies !
Considering this is 50km from the Sydney CBD, it probably means most stores
should get them. So check your local store.
They were leaning against the orange juice refrigerator, any closer and people
may take them home and place them in the coolbox. They were again on the
cardboard rack without a price, not unusual, for Big W/Woolworths seem to have
trouble with displaying prices on non-regular items.
Any STUDlies going on Sunday who want some and need help, email me at below.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>