 LEGO Company / 2207
Re: AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 22:06:38 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   On a side note the comic is oversubscribed already unless we have misunderstood how many boxes are available to us at BrickFest. That means that there will be an allocation process. Please do not be upset if you do not get as many as you requested. Please do not be upset if you are asked to validate what club you are associated with.

Says Larry, who claims to be a member of dozens of different clubs... <grin>

That’s a joke, you’re supposed to laugh (or at least roll your eyes!)

JohnG, GMLTC fut .org, just in case people *really* want to comment on it...