 Events / BrickFest / 2657
Re: AFOLs Parody, the text portion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:42:53 GMT

M. Moolhuysen wrote:
For me, a posting like your funny intended one in this tread is very anoying.
Wow. So you are annoyed that someone pointed to the lack of any
mentioning of the colour change in this final version of the comic,
despite the existence of related strips in the draft? In case you
already forgot, the colour change was and still is one of the the
biggest topics AFOLs ever faced - or would you really disagree?

If the AFOL comic was made by AFOLs for AFOLs the issue surely would be
mentioned. As a marketing instrument of the Lego company, they were
bound to suppress or deny problems like the colour change or increasing
quality issues. Lego took the wind out of our sails with it, like it or not.

Yours, Christian