 LEGO Company / 2208
Re: AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:44:18 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

On a side note the comic is oversubscribed already unless we have misunderstood
how many boxes are available to us at BrickFest. That means that there will be
an allocation process. Please do not be upset if you do not get as many as you
requested. Please do not be upset if you are asked to validate what club you are
associated with.

I don't find this surprising at all, considering that the run is 10,000 and the
boxes are 200 each.  That's only 50 boxes.

Perhaps the boxes should be split into smaller batches, say 100 or 50.  And it
should be considered to allow to "subscribe" for a smaller amount.

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/