 Events / BrickFest / 2670
Re: AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:51:50 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Greg Hyland wrote:
   Also, for those of you that noticed that some strips from the original version are missing and replaced with new strips, ...

Surprise, surprise! The three strips referring to the gray color change are all missing. Who would have guessed these would not make the final cut?

It’s interesting, since the gray color-change debacle seemed to play a large part in the creation of this comic in the first place.

Typical.

(Also missing are the Brickwars strips and the Playmobil “freaks” have been replaced with hockey-jersey freaks. Also interesting.)