 Events / BrickFest / 2626
Re: AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 20:34:22 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Keith Hui wrote:
Sorry you didn't get that joke. I actually said it right there: It's a 8593
(Makuta) on that page.

You think so?  I couldn't actually match it with confidence to any specific set.
The head looks like a Bohrok head (but they don't come in boxes), but it looks
like it's supposed to be gold colored.  Having now taken the time to compare it
to the actual set artwork (I did take the time to compare it to both the Boxor
and Exo-Toa artwork before), I can see that the pose looks more like Makuta's,
but Takanuva is the only character who uses that color.  The shape of the model
still doesn't look like anything except maybe one of the Bohrok/Bohrok-Kal
combiners.