 Events / BrickFest / 2612
Re: AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 23:05:59 GMT

"Bill Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:I0LwCI.LL8@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
Hi All,
The new AFOLs Comic books are NOW available!!! You may have seen Jake's
announcement several months ago http://news.lugnet.com/lego/?n=960
<http://news.lugnet.com/lego/?n=960> These books are for handing out at • shows
and events as a "recruiting" tool and to tell people about AFOLs.

Wow, this is great!  BayLTC has a GATS coming up on July 17-18.  How can • we get
some in time for this?

Why isn't LUGNET mentioned in it?  LEGOFAN.org is just a parked domain...? • And
since LEGOFAN.org contains the LEGO trademark, how does that work?

Lugnet is mentioned in the credits, but I agree, it would be better to have
Lugnet mentioned on that last page.

I think there is supposedly something going on with legofan.org, but it
doesn't seem to have progressed very far.

Frank