 General / 9380
Re: Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:19:18 GMT

* Troy Cefaratti (mnementh@sbase1.com) [991027 05:55]:
As I first step towards somthing like this, I am proposing the purchase of
1,000 copies of set 4288, the currently available classic red bucket.  In
order to gauge the market for the pieces in this bucket, I ask you to look
at the list of parts in the bucket below and respond to me with the quantity
of each part you would like, and the price you would pay per piece for that
quantity.

I would suggest a different set:  5542
Because of *drool* all those *slobber* train doors *dribble* and
windows....

It's not bad in other respects either.  And the seats aren't technic
(thank Eris).

Ciao!

--
Room Service? Send up a larger room.