 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2994
Re: Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 22:23:34 GMT

Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote:
I was thinking of getting a few sets of each SW (Maybe 4) (On clearance) and
then parting them out for it. The part costs would not be that high. I would put
in a straight percentage of profit, and the cost of the set. Hmmm...

Oh, ok.  Small quantities then.  Heck, I was imagining being able to
pick up a couple thousand gray macaroni bricks.  :)

Ah well, I'd probably still be interested, but anymore these days
I've got so little time that it almost hurts to spend time on tiny
transactions.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/