 General / 9218
Re: Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 17:38:09 GMT

The SW sets would be great as they have the better colours (greys, browns,
etc). Although what will you do with 500 Darth Maul's or Luke's?!?!?

Simple.  Sell those Darth Mauls on E-bay and whoever is doing the parting makes
a tidy profit.  He and Vader are very popular figs.  And just give out a Luke
or two free with each purchase.

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/