 General / 9159
Re: Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 20:52:49 GMT

Troy Cefaratti <mnementh@sbase1.com> wrote:
I'd like to see if it is going to be worth the effort though, before going
to people and saying i'd like to order a thousand of them, having them set
it up, and then not being able to go through with it because there isn't any
demand.  (I've gotten a total of ONE response so far!)

I'd say you aren't getting many responses for a variety of reasons.
Maybe including:

People know they will continue to be able to get bulk bricks from
lots of sources with lots of people breaking up tubs.

People like me know that they can break up the tubs themselves, keep
the bricks they want, and usually double the money they originally
spent.

People may not want to give you any false sense of hope, thinking
you may get in over your head and end up taking a hit on this, or
that they will.

The list was huge, and to be honest, there isn't much in that bucket
that calls to me - maybe other people are the same?

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/