 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2996
Re: Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 22:36:28 GMT

Troy Cefaratti <mnementh@sbase1.com> wrote:
Also, discussion had leaned towards buying a larger ammount of one set and
filling bigger bulk orders.  With the current sale on kbkids.com, it's
possible to get 30 Sith Infiltrators or 30 X-wings at a pretty decent price.
(30 is the limit they will let you order at once).  If anyone is interested
let me know.  The sale ends SOON.

Hrmmm, maybe you aren't as cheap as me.

7151 is $29.99 retail, right?  So Target, Kohl's, K-Mart, whatever
running them at 20% off comes out to $23.99.  Even with TN's
ridiculous 8.25% sales tax that's just $25.97 each.

x30 = $779.10

KBKids.com is selling them for $27.96.

x30 = $838.80

Seems to me like it would be cheaper to buy them locally on sale, by
almost $60.

And that's still too expensive.  50% off or bust, I say.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/