 General / 9238
Re: Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:37:16 GMT

Well, how many people would like to see a SW parts store? I have the
capital(SP?), and if there enough people willing to buy the parts (I might go
straight sale over auction), I would consider doing it. I am pretty good at
sorting, after all.

Scott S.

Adrian Drake wrote:

The SW sets would be great as they have the better colours (greys, browns,
etc). Although what will you do with 500 Darth Maul's or Luke's?!?!?

Simple.  Sell those Darth Mauls on E-bay and whoever is doing the parting makes
a tidy profit.  He and Vader are very popular figs.  And just give out a Luke
or two free with each purchase.

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”