 General / 9172
Re: Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 23:16:51 GMT

I really don't think a bucket is the best choice for this.  I'd suggest
picking something like the x-wing, or the Mos Espa set, or one of the model
team sets.  They're virtually guarranteed to have a parts selection more
people are interested in.  Of course, they've all got a much higher base cost.

The SW sets would be great as they have the better colours (greys, browns,
etc). Although what will you do with 500 Darth Maul's or Luke's?!?!?

I'm personally after lt. and dk. grey plates and bricks and slopes, so the red
bucket doesn't really appeal to me. I'm ordering up from S@H through my
brother in the US, but you still can't get #@$%!*& grey plates!!! The Sith
Infiltrator looks the best bet for this. Can someone do a parts count on this
set? I'd be interested in bidding for some pieces from it.

Pete Callaway