 General / 9252
Re: Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 05:58:48 GMT

On Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:37:16 GMT, you wrote:

Well, how many people would like to see a SW parts store? I have the
capital(SP?), and if there enough people willing to buy the parts (I might go
straight sale over auction), I would consider doing it. I am pretty good at
sorting, after all.

Scott S.

Scott, if you're going to make it a straight sale.  I will commit to
specific pieces at a certain price.  I'll even prepay.

<ICS>