 General / 9165
Re: Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 22:16:24 GMT

Yup.  I'm his one response.  That bucket had precisely four parts that
appealed to me.  I gave him my list,anyway - I figure it can't hurt.

Actually, you were number 2  :)   And the first list contained more items
9but less quantities!

(Every response is helpful, even if it is just fro one item!)

I really don't think a bucket is the best choice for this.  I'd suggest
picking something like the x-wing, or the Mos Espa set, or one of the • model
team sets.  They're virtually guarranteed to have a parts selection more
people are interested in.  Of course, they've all got a much higher base • cost.

This was my next course of action.  I was thinking of maybe the Sith
Infiltrator, as Light Gray seems to be very popular.  Or one of the other
Star Wars sets.  Or maybe one of the small $3-$5 sets that has a good mix of
parts.

I'm not sure that these will be as easy to get in quantities of 100, 250,
500 or whatever is necessary though.  It will have to be looked into
further.

Another thing - it's been what, 5 hours?  Give it some time.

I plan on it  ;)  Atleast a week.

Troy