 General / 9164
Re: Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 22:12:31 GMT

People like me know that they can break up the tubs themselves, keep
the bricks they want, and usually double the money they originally
spent.

True, but people keep saying they don't want to go through the hassle....

People may not want to give you any false sense of hope, thinking
you may get in over your head and end up taking a hit on this, or
that they will.

Well, that was why I decided to see if there was an interest first, so that
I wouldn't take a hit on it.

The list was huge, and to be honest, there isn't much in that bucket
that calls to me - maybe other people are the same?

I chose the bucket because it is readily available, and because the parts
sold well at a previous auction that I had.  That was just from 10 sets, but
I more than doubled my money, even with eBay fees and keeping some of the
parts for myself.

The list is long because I simply listed everything in the bucket.  What
interests me in the bucket may not interest the next person, and what
interest them may not interest me.

I'm thinking that he lack of response is most likely due (at this moment
atleast) to the fact that the post has been up for less then a day.  I'll
give it atleast a week.  If nothing by then, then i'll move on to a
different set.  If that doesn't go, then I'll just stick with what I have
been doing.

Troy