 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2988
Re: SW Part Straight Sale - WAS: (Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 14:53:40 GMT

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:
I did some calculations, it would be between .15 to .20 (USD) a part (This
includes cost, tax, and a small percentage for profit), plus a small amount for
shipping, which I have not yet figured out. Is this a viable price for people?
Discounts maybe in parts that do not sell as well, I have not yet decided.
You can e-mail me at my e-mail address for questions and the like.

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”