 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2987
2986  |  2988
Subject:
FS/FT 6921 Monorail Accessory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 14:47:59 GMT

I've picked this little set up on my summer trip to Scotland (in the back of a
little shop).  It's a nice little set (MIB) but I have no need for it.  I am
into castle though, and if anyone wants to swap it, let me know!

-- pn

By the way ... I have an 5571 unopened for trade as well that I'm thinking
about
trading.  If anyone wants it and has some castle we can probably work something
out!

verneer@utk.edu