 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2995
Re: SW Part Straight Sale - WAS: (Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 22:26:09 GMT

Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote:
Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:
I did some calculations, it would be between .15 to .20 (USD) a part (This
includes cost, tax, and a small percentage for profit), plus a small amount for
shipping, which I have not yet figured out. Is this a viable price for people?
Discounts maybe in parts that do not sell as well, I have not yet decided.
You can e-mail me at my e-mail address for questions and the like.

Hrmmm, rather than try to sell most things at the same price, I'd
say do a little research (which it looks like people may be giving
you later on) and price each individual part at or near current
market value.

That's usually what I try to do for my JABA auctions.  Most of them
end up being straight sales anyway, with only 1 bid for most items.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/