 General / 9246
Re: Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:19:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Stanley writes:
Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote:
Well, how many people would like to see a SW parts store? I have the
capital(SP?), and if there enough people willing to buy the parts (I might go
straight sale over auction), I would consider doing it. I am pretty good at
sorting, after all.

I'd be up for fairly large quanties of several parts in the SW sets
at the right price.  Tiles and macaroni bricks for sure.  My
willing-to-pay price might be lower than some (I'm sure of it) but
for popular parts like that it wouldn't matter.

Ditto. I wasn't thinking outside the square with my minifig comment. You can
never have enough minifigs! Pulling them apart and making new combinations is
the way to go. Doh!!! I should have thought of that before I made that comment.

I'm game if everyone else is.

Pete Callaway