 General / 9247
Re: "Improved" Web site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:59:29 GMT

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.nospam.org> writes:
Finally someone with the guts to let everyone know about the LEGO free
for all.  Man was that fun.  I think the two big winners were Bram and
Dave.

I'll say! :) I finally finished sorting, but I didn't do any counting.
However,  to give you an idea of what I got: my pickings don't fit in the
tray from 8880.  Picture the largest compartment in that tray overflowing
with 33 degree slopes and extreme low slopes in gray and yellow.  Picture
the two next largest compartments overflowing with 4+ x 4+ plates in
gray, dk gray, and black.
Some other cool pieces I got:
1x1 brick with 5 studs (black)
1x2 tile (trans-blue) (I didn't know this existed in this color)

Here's the list of pieces that should ideally come in pairs, but I didn't
get the complete pair:
(Q=quantity)
Q  Part#  Description  Color

16  6564  Wedge 2x3    yellow
5   6564    "    "     blue
2   6564    "    "     lt. gray
2   6564    "    "     white
2   6564    "    "     dk. gray
4  30355  Wing 6x12    lt. gray
1   6106  Wing  6x6    lt. gray
1   6106    "    "     dk. gray
2   3934  Wing  4x7    lt. gray
1   3935  Wing  4x4    lt. gray
1   3935    "    "     black
1   2450  Wing  3x3    dk. gray
1   2450    "    "     blue
1   4286  Slope33 1x3  red
1   2462  Brick3x3 angled white
1   2462  Brick3x3 angled dk. gray

I also have
1 arm, legs, and head of battle droid
1 1x2 grill tile teal
1 1x2 brick teal
1 2x2x3 steep slope teal
7 1x2 tile brown

If you want any of the pieces listed or could help me complete the pairs,
please *email* me so that we can work out a trade.  If there are any
other pieces you want that I might have (most of the pieces are from SW
sets), please let me know.
Thanks,
--Bram