 General / 9243
Re: "Improved" Web site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 01:12:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
Finally someone with the guts to let everyone know about the LEGO free for
all.  Man was that fun.  I think the two big winners were Bram and Dave.

Hey, don't forget about JVZ II -- he managed to score at least 10, maybe 20,
grey 2x2 convex-corner sloped bricks...I was drooooling at the sight of that!

Me, I built a "Timmy launcher" and came home with an fair supply of dark
gray 2xN plates, and with Marco Beri's gracious help, also picked up a bunch
of Technic 1/2 pegs for LarryP.

--Todd