 General / 9244
Re: "Improved" Web site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:13:36 GMT

Man that was so much fun.  Unfortunately, I was too busy running
my mouth to notice the free-for-all that it degenerated to at the
end.  I did get a bunch of slopes and tiles and of course the 5 R2D2
bodies.  Next year I think I'll bring one of those Bloomingdales
"Big Brown Bag"'s :)

KL

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:

Finally someone with the guts to let everyone know about the LEGO free for
all.  Man was that fun.  I think the two big winners were Bram and Dave.  I
did pretty well myself I did not count every piece before I sorted everything
but I would guess I made away with 400 - 500 pieces including 20 gray 3x4 low
slopes, 60+ grill tiles in various collors,  40 various other standard tiles,
A ton of Gray.  I would have gone for more tan but there was a bit of team
work involved and I gave more of my Tan to Eric J. and Dave E. and I got some
of those low slopes from them and Dave gave me most of the Darth Vader I
walked off with.  That 2x2 round Octan brick was a bonus as well.

I love the pics.  I am still sorting through Matthew, Kevin, and my pictures
and I should have the first couple of NELUG pages up tonight and more
tomorrow.  Once I can work through all those pictures I may see if I can add a
few of yours.  For now I will at least set up a link.

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/