 General / 9245
9244  |  9246
Subject:
First batch of captioned NELUG Mindfest pic's done.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.people, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:17:12 GMT

Well the first batch of Sorted and Captioned Mindfest pic's are done.  I have
finished the NELUG table page and a People page with Captions so you can
finally see who some of these people are.  Unfortunately we still are missing
a ton of people pictures because I think we were taking to many pics of models
:).

If you have people pic's for me to include please send then to me with a
caption and I will add it to our page.

These pictures are a mixture of My own pictures (some of which you have not
seen yet), Kevin Loch's, and Matthew Miller's.  I have tried to take the best
pictures of each so most of these are pretty good pictures.

I have alot of pages to do yet, including...

1.  The NELUG Saturday Night Star Wars setup
2.  Our Comic Relief photo's (These are great but the captions are a ton of
work)
3.  Other NELUG member tables and their models that were not at the NELUG
table.

I know that you have been flooded with pictures but I at least think the
captions for the people pictures are worth you while so you can put some names
to faces.

Eric Kingsley

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/