 General / 9240
Re: "Improved" Web site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 22:56:04 GMT

Anyway, it features never before seen pictures of the MIT Mindfest! Nothing
overly awesome, but silly, nonetheless...

I can't believe that you could just scoop armfulls of Lego into you bags!!
That is incredible!! I am soooooooooooo jealous!! I'd part with vital organs
for that oportunity!! ;)

Now that the sillyness has worn off, maybe we'll see some more awesome
creations (of the standard we're used to from you guys) from this new stash of
Lego.

Pete Callaway