 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2985
2984  |  2986
Subject:
SW Part Straight Sale - WAS: (Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 11:44:30 GMT

Base on the responses I have received, I think I am going to buy a few sets at
first, and see how it goes. If successful enough, I will continue to do so and
start expanding into other sets. I will have to figure out a decent way of
better doing webpages in order to get a decent interface going. I will post here
when I find out everything. If TLG can't get it's head together, maybe at least
I can fill in some of the void and make some people a little happier in the
never ending quest for more bricks. Thanks for everyone's input.

Scott S.

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”