 General / 9171
Re: McDonalds Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 22:38:55 GMT

I'm guessing that some of the apparent new colours are due to a change in
the plastic used by TLG. If you take a close look some of the new bricks in
the Star Wars sets, and compare to a standard brick in the same colour, you
can sometimes tell that they are made of differing plastics. Perhaps some of
the standard bricks will also be changed to the new plastic for next year?

(Duckie) Dave Till